"Join our team in maintaining, optimizing and improving our online Selenium grid."
TestingBot is looking for a DevOps engineer to further expand our infrastructure. You will be working on our cloud infrastructure where we launch thousands of VMs each day.
Rates are competitive. This position is remote based, therefore you can work from anywhere.
- Maintain and improve our grid of Windows/Linux and Mac VMs
- Integrate real-device testing in our service: automate real devices, integrate these in our datacenter and add monitoring/maintenance tools for these devices
- Experiment with new hypervisors, improve our tech stack, optimize the existing micro-services
- Good experience in at least one of these programming languages: Ruby, NodeJS, Java, Python
- Reasonable knowledge of Windows and Mac Operating Systems
- Good knowledge of Linux OS/network concepts
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn and work
- Experience of +2 years
- Experience with QEMU+KVM
Interested? Please send us a brief introduction and resume.